Sunday, July 15, 2012

Concept Statement 07/15


Users that may visit my site:
Prospective clients and customers
Future employers
Friends
Other graphic designers

What does the type users who visit the page want to see to have a good experience visiting my site?
My work
Projects that I’ve completed
My contacts

Name your intended audience
Clients and customers
Future employers

Work categories
Illustration-Creative images, techniques
Layout- business cards, posters, calendar
Type design- Type
Identity- Logo
Misc.

Describe what you need to inform and persuade them of:
I want to promote my work and the creative solutions that I have come up with in recent projects. My goals is to keep it updated and have constant viewers, and people who can enjoy the site as a whole and get a feel of how I work and my style. My overall message is that I am open to new things and dedicated to each project. I want to change and develop from each solution I come up with and grow as a designer, and exceed expectations.

Concept statement:
On my portfolio site I want my work to come before anything else and be show cased on this website. I want a scroll over device to be used on each image/ piece. Shaded areas will show some information that can be taken in at a glance. If further information is desired the user can click on the image and be taken to a full display page.
I want the navigation and all other elements on the page to me aesthetically pleasing and go along with my portfolio pieces, but not over shadow them. I want the layout to be intuitive and make sense as the users create an experience with the website and build interest in my work.

List of assets needed to persuade the user:
Personal business card- Layout, illustration, photo, description
Type Illustration- Vector rendering, type based, process, description
Superior Evergreen- vector logo, Identity, description
Youtube Calendar- Layout, illustration, Description
Reborn Tattoo Logo- Vector logo, type, illustration, description
Reborn Tattoo website- Layout, illustration, photo, Description
Poster design- Layout, Illustration, icons, Description
Article Illustration- Illustration, Description
Shock Top infographic- Layout, Illustration, PDF, description

No comments:

Post a Comment